Some cafes in and around Paris featuring an eclectic international menu.
Decorative chairs waiting for early morning customers.
The chairs are arranged for watching passersby. Also arranged so passersby can watch the patrons. This happens to be a Tex-Mex restaurant called Indiana. Do they know where Indiana is?
Planet Sushi. Everywhere we went in Paris we saw planet sushi delivery bicycles.
The ever present McDonald's. The signs in front (how is my driving?) are attached to bikes, for delivering Planet Sushi food from two doors to the right.
Chi-chi's! Selling I know not what: french fries, extrusions of banana yogurt or churros.
Paris sold very large ice cream cones. We had ice cream every day, often twice a day. Yum!
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- Parisian Cafes
- Stately Buildings of Paris
- An Olio of Parisian Items
- Fountains of Paris
- Parisian Food
- More Family and Friends in Paris
- Family and Friends in Paris
- Doors, Decorations and Street Lights in Paris, Fra...
- Saint Paul Saint Louis in Marais, Paris France
- Street Scenes Lisbon and Ericeira
- Signs of Portugal
- Sightseeing in Lisbon
- What's on Your Roof?
- Rocks and Moss Textures
- Beached People
- People and Pets from Portugal
- Love the Beach and Ocean Shadings
- Odds and Ends: Pictures from Ericeira Portugal
- Ericeira Beach Views
- Portuguese Living Quarters
- Lisbon City Views
- Beach House Ericeira Portugal
- Random Pictures from Lisbon and Ericeira Portugal
- Great Friends and Family in Lisbon and Ericeira Po...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)