Various doors, decorations and a bunch of street lights from our trip to Paris.
This sort of decoration on a wall just makes my day. Why doesn't the United States do this sort of thing on our houses?
And the doors are amazing!
Street light outside the Hotel De Ville.
A modern street light outside some less than well cared for shutters above.
Walls have all sorts of interesting decorations. Translations in comments please!
Der wife in Montmarte. Pretty sure someone famous lived here once.
Another interesting house in Montmarte.
Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.
- Parisian Cafes
- Stately Buildings of Paris
- An Olio of Parisian Items
- Fountains of Paris
- Parisian Food
- More Family and Friends in Paris
- Family and Friends in Paris
- Doors, Decorations and Street Lights in Paris, Fra...
- Saint Paul Saint Louis in Marais, Paris France
- Street Scenes Lisbon and Ericeira
- Signs of Portugal
- Sightseeing in Lisbon
- What's on Your Roof?
- Rocks and Moss Textures
- Beached People
- People and Pets from Portugal
- Love the Beach and Ocean Shadings
- Odds and Ends: Pictures from Ericeira Portugal
- Ericeira Beach Views
- Portuguese Living Quarters
- Lisbon City Views
- Beach House Ericeira Portugal
- Random Pictures from Lisbon and Ericeira Portugal
- Great Friends and Family in Lisbon and Ericeira Po...
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2012 (67)
- ► 2011 (176)
- ► 2010 (77)
- ► 2008 (61)