Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Red Period

Taking a break from San Pedro posts (there will be more!) and posting some pictures from the Friendly Valley/Vista Del Canon (insert appropriate tilde there somewhere)/Valley View Elementary neighborhood of Canyon Country. 

This particular series is from my red period.  Photos with a reddish splash to them. 

Two chairs having a conversation, laying out in the sun.  Can't have been out too long, because the sun would fade and splinter the paint.  Wonderful looking chairs, and I thank the homeowner who placed them out for me to witness. 

Wish I knew flower names.  If you know the name, please tell us in the comments section!

Original Poppycock Popcorn in convenient litter size containers.  On grass. 

No comments: