Science, Statistics, Politics, Current Events, Photos and Life.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Clinton Gets it Wrong Again

Clinton's tone-deafness and mis-representations are very irritating.

Obama's words are (taken from the link to Reuters)

"Last night I think we set a new record because it took us 45 minutes before we started talking about a single issue that matters to the American people," he said in Raleigh, North Carolina. "That's just how Washington is. They like stirring up controversy and they like playing gotcha games, getting us to attack each other, and I have to say, Sen. Clinton looked in her element."
Clinton's rephrase:

"I know some of my opponent's supporters and my opponent are complaining about the hard questions," Clinton, a former first lady, told a rally. "Well, having been in the White House for eight years and seeing what happens in terms of the pressures and the stresses on a president, that was nothing," she said."

Enought of the mis-phrasing of your opponent's words.

Her argument is she's been tortured, and it's ok for her to torture Obama. I wonder what McCain would think of that argument.




No comments:

Blog Archive